- Deutscher Katholischer Verlag: Katholische Kirche macht mit Pornos ein Vermögen
- Germania, Chiesa possiede casa editrice di romanzi porno?
- Katholische Kirche und das Geschäft mit Pornos
- Pornovertrieb: Der Vatikan und die Gier
UK Roman Catholic church’s paedophile investigator jailed for possessing thousands of child porn images
US Pornoskandal: US-Bischof angeklagt
Bishop admits failure in child pornography case
St. Pölten: Bischof Krenn tritt nach Pornoskandal zurück – SPIEGEL
Abraham-Geiger-Preis für Kardinal Lehmann – netzeitung.de
Pforzheim verlieht Preis an Karl Kardinal Lehmann -
Pforzheim verlieht Preis an Karl Kardinal Lehmann – “Wirtschaft braucht soziale Rücksicht!”
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — One day after newspapers across the nation featured front page articles about a U.S. bishops’ sponsored study on the causes of the clergy sex abuse scandal, which blamed much of the crisis on the sexual revolution of the 1960s, another clergy abuse news story was on the front page of The Kansas City Star: A local priest had been arrested for possession of child pornography.
To many, the most disturbing revelation in the story of Fr. Shawn Ratigan, 45, a priest in the Kansas City-St. Joseph diocese since 2004, was that diocesan officials knew his personal computer had been found last December to contain many photographs of young children, including at least one of a nude girl.
But they did not share the information with members of the diocese or its review board. Instead, Bishop Robert W. Finn moved the priest to a local home for religious sisters.
- Church orders review of child protection across the South West of England
- Father-of-four was responsible for children’s safety at 120 churches and community groups for nine years
- Police found more than 4,000 child porn images on his church-supplied computer